Friday, September 18, 2015

NEED INNOVATIVE HELP

I'm putting this out to the cyberspace universe to see what happens.  

I am/was a quilter and love to sew but because of Rheumatoid Arthritis my shoulders have degenerated, which makes sewing at a sewing machine almost impossible. I have use of my forearms and hands for the most part, I just can't raise my arms up and forward in order to sew the way most do. If the machine were at lap level it would be more doable but I'm in a power wheelchair full-time and couldn't handle the weight directly on my lap.  

Here's what I'm asking: Is there a mechanical engineer, inventor, tinkerer, mechanical R&D, etcetera, out there that would be willing to work with me to develop something? 


Please pass the word: you never know whose reading. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment