Friday, March 27, 2009

Slept the whole day. I don't get it and it disturbs me. I think maybe it's exhaustion from my road trip to St. Cloud yesterday but I'm not completely sure. It happened the day after I got back from Mayo as well. Frustrating.

My neighbor brought over hotdish (that's Minnesotan for casserole) for supper tonight so I didn't have to cook anything; a definite blessing!

My brother is starting up an online magazine and he's asked for my help which makes me feel really good. I hope I can be of help to him. There's about 7 years between us so we've never really participated in anything together. This could be fun....I hope so.

Made an appointment to take mom to get her hearing checked on Monday. This is a big step as she doesn't like doctor offices of any kind. She's even talking about having her cataracts removed which is HUGE because she's been putting that one off saying either "I've seen everything I need to see" or "I don't approve of eye drops." Now you have to remember that she's 84, has had two strokes, suffers from moderate dementia and is scared to death of any procedure that might take another piece of her away (she's worried about the anesthesia for the cataract surgeries). She's lost so much, she's trying to hold on to what little she has left.
I hope she goes through with both...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment