Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Perfect Moment

Made it through the trip to Mayo. I am exhausted as usual. I don't know much more than I did before I went. There was one wonderful moment though, one bright spot in the whole trip. The morning of my appointments, I got my breakfast to go and went out to this little garden/park just outside Methodist Hospital across from the Clinic. The sun was warm and healing and I was surrounded by budding/flowering trees of pink and white against a robins egg blue sky. The ground was covered with rich green grass and white tulips everywhere. It was peaceful, and elegant, and perfect. As perfect a moment as I've ever known.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a perfect moment - I'm always looking for them. I'll be praying for your bladder infection issues, and that you get some real and helpful information soon.

    ReplyDelete